Opening hours and fees
Mon-Tue-Wed 10AM-2PM (Ticket Office closes at 1PM)
Fri-Sat-Sun 10AM-6PM (Ticket Office closes at 5PM)
Closed on Thursday.
The Museum is closed: January 1st, Easter Sunday, May 1st, August 15th, December 25th.
Full Ticket: 8,00 EUR
Children 4-12 years old: 6,00 EUR
Children 0-3 years old: FREE
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION:
- The visit, about one hour long, starts every hour with a Museum's keeper.
- Every group must be of maximum 25 members. Visitors exceeding this number will visit the museum with the next group
- In case of group upper to 6 persons we suggest to book calling +39 (0)55475520 or mail email@example.com
- For service needs the last tour of each day (that of 1PM from Monday to Wednesday and that of 5 PM from Friday to Sunday), doesn't include the visit to the first floor of the house.
- Guided Tours: it is possible to book a specialized guided tour with one of our curators at the cost of 150 EUR (to divided within all) plus the entrance ticket. The guided tour (max 25 persons) allows the visit to all accessible sections of the Museum and last around 2 hours. All guided tours must be pre-booked in advance with the management office of the Museum calling +39 (0)55 486049 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org